Skip to content
- To develop a spirit of brotherhood and fellowship amongst it's members.
- To encourage a fuller participation in the activities of organizations existing within the police department.
- Encourage members to fully familiarize themselves with the prescribed, authorized and accepted practices and procedures of law enforcement in a courteous intelligent manner.
- To engender exemplary deportment on the part of it's members, thereby creating respect and good will for the police in the city.
- To uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts at all times.
- To inculcate and preserve in it's members the heritage of their Gaelic culture.
- To award scholarships annually to children and grand children of members of the society as provided in the by-laws of the society and also to the children of the members of the society who were in good standing at the time of their death.